DISCLAIMER FOR LANDING PAGE OF WEBSITE
All information appearing on this website is correct as of the date it was posted.
This website is intended for information purposes only and does not constitute an oﬀer or an invitation to participate by, or on behalf of, Goldbaum & Partners Limited (the “Company”) or Goldbaum Fund PCC Limited (the “Fund”). The contents of this website should be read in conjunction with and is qualiﬁed in its totality by the information appearing in the Fund’s private placement memorandum (“PPM”) and the documents described therein. The PPM contains a full description of the Fund, as well as the rights and obligations of the investors. If there is any discrepancy between this website and the PPM, the wording in the PPM shall prevail.
Nothing in this publication constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate for individual circumstances, or otherwise constitutes a personal recommendation for any speciﬁc investor. Investors should independently assess, with a professional adviser, the speciﬁc ﬁnancial risks of making investments (including loss of part or all of the investment) as well as legal, regulatory, credit, tax, and accounting consequences. Past results are not an indication of future returns and the Fund can not make any assurances as to future performance.
INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL INTERMEDIARIES AND EXPERIENCED
The Fund is regulated as an Experienced Investor Fund in Gibraltar and participants must be “experienced investors” as
deﬁned in the Financial Services (Experienced Investor Funds) Regulations 2018. If you do not satisfy the requirements below
for Experienced Investors, you should not enter this site.
Deﬁnition of Experienced Investors
An experienced investor is generally:
- (a) a person or partnership whose ordinary business or professional activity includes, or it is reasonable to expect
that it includes, acquiring, underwriting, managing, holding or disposing of investments, whether as principal
or agent, or the giving of advice concerning investments;
- (b) a body corporate that has net assets in excess of €1,000,000 or that is part of a group that has net assets in
excess of €1,000,000;
- (c) an unincorporated association that has net assets in excess of €1,000,000;
- (d) the trustee of a trust where the aggregate value of the cash and investments that form part of the trust’s
assets is in excess of €1,000,000;
- (e) an individual whose net worth, or joint net worth with that person’s spouse, is greater than €1,000,000,
excluding that person’s principal place of residence;
- (f) a participant who has a current aggregate of €100,000 invested in one or more Experienced Investor Funds;
- (g) a participant who invests a minimum of €50,000 in an Experienced Investor Fund and who has been advised
by a professional adviser to invest in the Fund and the Fund’s Administrator has received conﬁrmation of
- (h) a participant who is a professional client, as deﬁned under the Financial Services (Markets in Financial
Instruments) Act 2018; or
- (i) a participant in a fund that has re-domiciled to Gibraltar where the Authority has permitted the inclusion of
such participant either in respect of a speciﬁc fund or generally in respect of funds or a category of funds
from a certain jurisdiction.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU FALL WITHIN THE DEFINITION OF AN
EXPERIENCED INVESTOR AS DEFINED ABOVE OR THAT YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL INTERMEDIARY.
I conﬁrm that I fall within the deﬁnition of an “Experienced Investor” as deﬁned
above or that I am a professional intermediary.